This little heli is perfect for the beginning pilot. It has coaxial blades that spin in opposite directions to give it stability in flight. So its gentle and easy to fly but it’s smooth, quick, has a full range of motion and is fully proportional. Even the experiences pilot can have fun with this bird, it is FUN to fly. It even has running lights. Very durable and powerful for its size. This is not like the mini helis at the mall…this one can rip and had full parts support. Come on down to the shop to check it out!
Here are the specs from BladeHelis.com
- 100% factory-assembled, test-flown and ready-to-fly right from the box
- Precision swashplate with user-selectable control settings
- Factory-installed 5-in-1 control unit with Spektrum™ 2.4GHz DSM2®-compatible receiver, main motor ESCs, mixer, gyro and fully-proportional servos
- Sleek new body and flashing LED lights
- Coaxial, counter-rotating rotor head design
- 120mAh 14C single-cell 3.7V lithium polymer battery pack
- Powerful dual micro coreless motors
- Full line of replacement parts available
- MLP4DSM 4-channel transmitter equipped with Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM2 technology and digital trims
Like the original Blade® mCX heli, the Blade mCX2 heli is easy enough for anyone to fly and small enough to fly just about anywhere. The mCX2 heli has the same coaxial, counter-rotating rotor head design as the current mCX heli, but it adds an extra shot of excitement with user-selectable swash sensitivity and flashing LED lights that are built right into the body. The pilot can change the control settings to enable this heli to perform at higher speeds than the beginner settings. This helicopter also boasts heading lock-like performance for maximum control. It also boasts more powerful motors and a higher capacity 120mAh battery pack. The mCX2 heli is the ultimate beginner-friendly machine with unsurpassed stability, incredible control and extreme durability.
With a factory-installed 5-in-1 control unit with Spektrum™ 2.4GHz DSM2®-compatible receiver, main motor ESCs, mixer, gyro and fully-proportional servos come pre-installed. Freedom from frequency restrictions and great control are ensured with the MLP4DSM 4-channel 2.4GHz Spektrum technology-equipped transmitter. The ultra micro size and weight of the Blade mCX2 heli make it possible to fly this heli anywhere indoors.
It all adds up to more fun than you ever thought possible with a coaxial ultra micro heli, whether you’re a newbie or a pro.
|Type:||Ultra micro coaxial helicopter|
|Main Rotor Diameter:||7.5 in (190mm)|
|Gross Weight:||1.0 oz (28 g)|
|Length:||7.9 in (200mm); Height: 4.7 in (120mm)|
|Motor Size:||Micro coreless (2 installed)|
|Control System:||5-in-1 receiver/servos/mixer/ESCs/gyro (installed)|
|Minimum Age Recommendation:||14 years|
|Is Assembly Required:||No|